Private Hypnobirthing Classes in Bristol
with Nicola Nelson, Midwife.
To find out more about Hypnobirthing and how it can work for you click here.
Nicola is an experienced Hypnobirthing teacher who now teaches her own lovingly crafted Way of the Koi Hypnobirthing Programme to other Midwives and Doulas in the UK. Her unique Hypnobirthing programme forms part of the Compassionate Birth Worker training.
By booking Nicola for your Hypnobirthing classes you are giving yourself the gift of an experienced Midwife in your own home, at your convenience, guiding you to develop the skills and confidence for an empowered birth using the Hypnobirthing techniques. You will have all the time you need to discuss and create your birth plan, to ask as many questions as you want about your own unique needs and circumstances.
Way of the Koi Hypnobirthing combines Mindful self-compassion with the powerful Hypnobirthing techniques, resulting in a truly transformative experience for parents. What a wonderful way to embark on the journey of parenthood.
The Hypnobirthing course is delivered across 4 evening sessions (approx. 2 hours each). Due to Nicola's other commitments in teaching the Compassionate Birth Worker Programme, availability of Hypnobirthing classes is limited and only two clients are accommodated a month. There may be a waiting list at the time of your enquiry.
In addition to learning the Hypnobirthing techniques, you will have the opportunity to:
- Devise your personal Birth Plan (Get started now with this FREE video course)
- Create your own unique aromatherapy blend for labour and birth
- Learn gentle massage techniques and comfort measures including Rebozo scarf massage.
The course includes:
- The official Way of the Koi mp3's and folder of original course hand outs.
- A free copy of my Rebozo ebook
- Free access to Preparing for Successful Breastfeeding video course
- A complementary 10ml bottle of your own aromatherapy blend (designed by you)
- Ongoing support from Nicola (Midwife of 22 years) after you complete the course either by email or telephone
- A free copy of Mindful Hypnobirthing by Sophie Fletcher
- A luxury gift bag
The course amounts to approximately 8 - 10 hours in total and offers plenty of time for individual attention and for you to ask as many questions as you wish. If friends or family wish to gift this course to you or make a contribution towards it, gift vouchers are available.
£450 per couple
To enquire or book please email Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org or scroll down to complete the online enquiry form with the following information:
- Your name and number
- Your birth partners name and their relationship to you
- When your baby is due
- Any provisional dates that might suite you best
- Your location
"Working with Nicola had the most profoundly positive impact on our birth experience and how empowered we felt to create the birth experience we wanted. Nicola brings the perfect mix of a very experienced midwife and hypnobirthing teacher and a truly compassionate and kind woman.” Nicola Phoenix mother to Alaya
Cancellations policy: Under certain circumstances and at my discretion, refunds may be offered (e.g. unexpected premature birth before the course is completed).